- Domestic shipments are made by USPS (United States Postal Service)
- Orders are shipped on Monday – Saturdays (Early morning on Saturdays), excluding holidays.
- Orders may take 1-2 business days to ship, depending on the time you placed your order, and our stock.
- Priority / Priority Express Shipping option is available.
- USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: This is a part-trackable service.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email, but you will not be able to track it’s full journey.
- This services aims to deliver between 2-5 weeks, however in some countries / circumstances standard shipping can exceed this time.
- You can choose USPS Priority Mail Service for faster delivery.
Customs Duties & Tax
Unfortunately we have no control over customs taxes; by law we must declare the parcels contents and true value and you are responsible for paying these charges. Duties and tax vary by country, so we recommend contacting your national customs for more information.
Return / Exchange Policy
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, you can request a return (or exchange) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Return request has to be made within 3 days of receiving the package and must send back the item within 3 days of receiving the pre-paid label.
Unauthorized and delayed returns can not be accepted.
The items have to be returned in a perfectly new condition. Shipping charges are not refundable.
* Pre-paid return label cost $4.95 will be deducted from your return amount.
* Exchange/Store Credit is FREE and you will be provided with pre-paid return label.
1. Request a return by emailing email@example.com (Include order number, item name(s) you are returning)
Put (Return) or (Exchange) in front of your email subject.
2. When you receive a pre-paid return label (For return: $4.95 will be deducted from your return amount, for exchange/store credit: Free), use the original packaging to pack the return item.
3. Attached the pre-paid label to the package – make sure to seal well.
4. Drop off the package at your nearest post box (USPS).